What is it that makes someone a good coach and tutor?
In addition to having an excellent education that has been complemented with numerous additional courses, which constantly get refreshed and expanded upon, a coach knows one thing in particular: your branch. And I know yours very well. My career has been multifaceted and consistently harmonious. My many years of management experience, my work as a coach and trainer as well as my time as Managing Director of my own private company, for which I was able to secure successful corporate succession, have made me what I am today:
Your Leadership Coach for Mid-sized Companies
With the aim of getting you from your current condition to your target – especially for mid-sized companies in production and internationally active traders - because I know what you are talking about!
What I realise time and time again: All of these extremely challenging topics that my clients have brought to me have been much easier to solve than expected. The faster you get help, the sooner you are able to reach your target or desired state. You do not have to suffer for so long. Let me help you to become stable again.
You will notice directly after the first meeting: Your inner attitude will change and your mood with it. You will then be able to take a very different approach to your subjects.
I am looking forward to your challenge!
- Occupational training as an Industrial Clerk, Hamburger Hochbahn AG
- Studies in Educational Sciences with a focus on Business Education, Graduate Educator, Erfurt University of Education (Part-time)
Doris Wagner GmbH:
- 2006 – current: Managing partner, coach, trainer, mediator
Agenza Personal GmbH:
- 1998 – 2012: Managing partner, successful sale of the company in 2012
Adecco Personaldienstleistungen GmbH:
- 1995 – 1997: Director of Human Resources
- 1993 – 1995: Department leader of the Training and Further Education Department
- 1991 – 1992: Trainer in the Training and Further Education Department
- 1990: Personnel consultant
Randstad Zeitarbeit GmbH:
- 1987 – 1989: Personnel consultant
- Fundamental, intermediate and advanced Intensive Training in Ericksonian Approaches to Hypnosis; Trained in the Milton Erickson Foundation, Phoenix, USA
- Internationally certified mediator D A CH, trained by Anita von Hertel
- Instructor of Hypnotherapy, certified by the American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Master Practitioner in Time Line Therapy
- Training by the Tad James Company, USA
- Certification as a coach by VW Coaching GmbH, admission into the VW Coaches Pool
- NLP trainer, trained by Robert Dilts and further training by Tad James, USA
- Coach, DVNLP, Besser Siegmund Institut
- Wingwave-coaching, Besser-Siegmund Institut
- NLP practitioner and master training training, Birgit Bader
- Continuous educational courses in labour law