Because of your extremely heavy workload you have the feeling that everything is becoming derailed. You try to compensate for the demands and expectations by spending even more time in the company and you are even taking a lot of work home. You are afraid you are losing contact to your family.
The situation has you demoralised. What you desperately want is someone who you can openly talk to about everything that is going on. Without being judged. Without having the feeling that you are “losing face”.
In my coaching especially for the Managing Director:
- with me you have a competent, open interlocutor that meets you on an equal footing
- you get “the neutral view from outside” and thereby get clarity back into your situation
- we collaborate to develop a structured method
- I provide you with support in change processes
With regard to cooperation between your management teams, recruiting and employee retention, restructuring or succession:
- I make sure that your managers work together
- I moderate talks between you and your managers if there is a need for clarification and if there are areas of conflict to be exposed
- I will show you steps you can take to bind and especially keep new, qualified employees
- I will accompany and support you individually and personally in change processes
- I will be at your side if conditions change, such as the corporate culture and with it the rules, practices, procedures and processes. If there are suddenly new guidelines because your previously independent mid-sized company is now part of a larger group. In short: when the familiar is unexpectedly replaced by the new.
- if you are planning your own exit from the company and want to professionally govern the hand over to your successor
- I am your sparring partner, if you, as an entrepreneurial couple, want to master the challenges you face between your professional and private lives.
When it comes to breaking in new management – especially management that is changing into a new company – there isn’t usually sufficient support. However, it has proved successful to provide the new management with a few coaching hours that accompany their introduction into the company to attune them to their new challenges. This procedure is doubly useful for the company, because the new member of the management team is motivated from the start, experiences less stress and pressure and can perform well in the long run.
You want short-term coaching with extremely high transfer performance? Then I’m looking forward to receiving your inquiry.