On one hand, you have to stand behind your staff as a manager. On the other hand, you want to represent the interests of the company and implement what the executives want done. The question arises: How do I communicate this so that I can also get the backing of my staff? How can I implement this with their full support and involvement?
In my coaching for Management:
- I support people who are new leaders in the company and need to become acquainted with this position
- I support experienced managers who:
- have lost the feeling for management due to numerous change processes
- have gone a long time without concerning themselves with the concept of “management” and the idea of “I am a good manager”
- work in a company where the leadership culture and targets have changed because the company is now part of a consolidated group
- can no longer find the way and no longer know how to face the challenges
- have mentally reached their limits
- I bring clarity to the challenges and tasks of this sandwich position
- I help to identify which process and steps are necessary for the optimisation of the current situation
- I am the moderator for clarification discussions with the executives as well as the direction giver for effective employee appraisals
You want to be stronger and more secure in your position? Then get in touch with me!